Monday, May 2, 2011

Bae Laguna - Butterfly Farm




















This picture comes from my old blog lhansvoyage. Shots are at Bae Laguna - Butterfly Farm while playing paint ball. My first experience to participate in this kind of game. Paint Ball.

We also experience wall climbing at the camp and able to see kinds of butterflies around the world. Another experience I love to do again.





















 
Even we've lost in the competition were still happy for the fun and experience we've been. Got the 4th place or 5th place if I still remembered it. I was shot by our enemy 2 mins. or 3 after it starts. Shocks! It was fast! Maybe I should cover more and be alert next time. ^^




















Look at that ostrich, she too shy at my camera. I waited her for so long and when the camera rolls she immediately vow her head! Whatta! 


The Butterfly Farm is located at Bae Laguna. Didn't know exactly the place because it was a free tour from our boss before. I'm sure if you want to go here just ask the people at Bae and they know about it.


Thanks for the time reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment