Friday, May 6, 2011

Tagaytay Zip Line Ride



















What a great feeling and experience riding the famous Zip Line Ride at Tagaytay last February 16, 2010. The ride is really an exciting experience that hangs you in the air on about 200 meters above. Most exciting one is when your up there for a seconds and you can actually see the view of the Taal Volcano and it's lake. My co-workers also try the exciting ride but my mahmine is too afraid on it. I think she has a fear of heights and concurring it is difficult for her. 


I miss this place, now I am thinking of going to Tagaytay again and relax. Ride the Zipline, Ride Horses, Take new pictures and have more bonding moments with my love one. Tagaytay is not so far from Manila, I think we ride it for about 2-3 hours at the bus.


By the way, the ride from a Zip Line cost P100 plus P50 for the picture. And if you want to ride back and fort it cost P200. They also have the Cable Car in which you and more of your friends will surely enjoy. Up to 10 or less person is allowed to ride the Cable car.



No comments:

Post a Comment